Wednesday, March 2, 2011

babies.

Thanks to the Bleubird Blog and her adorable baby whom she calls 'birdie' I've recently become obsessed with all things baby.
So much so that I've created a bookmark folder entitled 'bambino/a' so I can safely store every article of clothing and nursery decoration I won't be able to live without some day.

Here are some recent favs:

1. cotton petal hair clips 2. custom owl creatures 3. baby moccasins 4. mohawk hat

1. owl mobile 2. amber teething necklace 3. freckled woodland bear


*I'm tempted to go ahead and order those baby moccasins in every color I adore them so much.

Goodnight lovelies.
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the little mocs!!!! Where can you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies sure are fun! :) The mohawk hat tickles me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. um yes! you NEED baby moccs in every color!!!! auntie sarah says so!

    ReplyDelete