Tuesday, May 3, 2011

busy bee.


This lovely bride and husband to be are getting married this coming Saturday.

My dear friend Missy referred Allison, the bride to be, to Emie Jane's Baby Cakes.
Funny enough Allison and I realized I used to manage her back in the day, like way back in the day, at Abercrombie & Fitch (I couldn't bare to insert a hyperlink there so look it up if you must). It truly is a small world isn't it?

I'm certain this wedding will be amazing and I'm thrilled Emie Jane's Baby Cakes will make an apperance as the guest favors.
I'll be working on these beauties all week long. So far I've finished the vanilla and red velvet batches, with peanut butter and oreo still to go.
Saturday, before dropping them off at the Mint Museum, I'll be wrapping each little baby cake in it's own mini martini glass.
Needless to say they will be darling.

If you don't hear from me again this week now you know why.




xo!

2 comments:

  1. this is great news!!!! Baby Cakes are making their debut in a HUGE way!!!! i so need baby cakes in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats, girlfriend! You definitely had a GREAT excuse for skipping book club. I'm SO proud of you, Em. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete