Friday, October 14, 2011

But some things stay the same....


I cried today. A lot.
At times heaving sobs. It was ridiculous really and I know that.
It still doesn't hurt having a husband that is constantly reminding me "we'll get through it." And he's right! I know this because we have before and we will continue to, together.
That really may be the most comforting feeling in the world.
It also doesn't hurt that he comes home with cupcakes and fudge to make me smile.
I love my Mr. P. So very, VERY much!

I almost must say that I have the best, THE VERY BEST, family. We would do anything for each other. It's always been that way and it will continue to be that way.
I don't know what I would do without them and I'm so happy I don't even have to think about that.

Happy weekend. xo

1 comment:

  1. Why were you crying, doll? Work situation? I love you so much and yes, you are VERY blessed to have such a wonderful Husband who will be by your side, forever. We all will. You're surrounded by love and if you shed another tear, I'll call in sick to work so fast and do silly living room dancing until you laugh it all away.

    Let's chat later. I hope you're feeling better. XO XO

    ReplyDelete