Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Times They Are A-Changin'


Well friends, I'm back! Again.
Please allow me to blame my very long absence on a misplaced camera.
I mean what is a blog without pictures? Lame! That's what it is.
But my camera was found in a purse I seldom use and now I'm back and happy about it.
Last time I was here I was keeping a secret from you and from the bump above you probably know what that is.

Yep, Mr. P and I are expecting our first baby, a boy, come January 1st, 2012.

Aside from this exciting news I'm still just Emie....still overusing exclamations and the word 'truly', still infatuated with my 4 legged son and my Mr. P, still love baking and cooking (although I've been doing it a lot less) and still obsessed with tv (for at least the next 2 months).
I won't overwhelm you with too much goodness today, but I will ask that you join me back here soon. And often.

xo

1 comment:

  1. You're BACK! This made my morning, lovie. I LOVE the redesign to the blog. You're just adorable and I hope that blogging helps you burn some time. You're pretty friggin good at it...it's about darn time that 5-month hiatus is over :)

    ReplyDelete