Thursday, June 3, 2010

In a state of yoforia!

Last week I headed to Southpark Mall so that my sister could make my tresses birthday worthy.
In the days prior I'd heard her speak of trips to the newest store in the mall, Yoforia.
As soon as I learned of this franchise I did what I always do when I hear of any store serving any form of food, I googled it!
I liked to be prepared my sweets, I like to at least have my choices narrowed down to one or two items.
This was hard to do at Yoforia! They have everything from Mango to Ferrero Rocher (my favorite chocolate treat).
I decided on vanilla bean w/marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs.
It was quite tasty, but I'm excited to go back and try one with fresh fruit or maybe fruity pebbles.
Best thing about this yogurt? It's made with organic milk and yogurt and each ounce only has 25 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment