Monday, June 14, 2010

summer dinners


Summer is my favorite season because I LOVE laying by a pool, I LOVE wearing flip flops and sun dresses, but mostly I LOVE going to the Farmer's Market and getting fresh veggies.
This past Friday my sister and I hit up the King's Drive Farmer's Market and I came home with new potatoes, squash, zucchini, parsley, corn on the cob and the best loaf of sourdough you can imagine.

I threw the veggies on the grill alongside some bbq chicken and the result was a meal that reminded me of home and the huge, amazing dinners my mama san prepares.

Exclaimer: Sweet corn on the cob with butter and salt is the tastiest food on the planet.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I came across your site in the Etsy forums. It was mentioned that you offer promotions for etsy shops. I would like to introduce you to my shop, www.fototaledesigns.etsy.com

    You have a beautiful site and do an amazing job with weddings!

    I design photoshop templates. I have a variety available for weddings. I would like to offer a give-a-way for your readers if you are interested.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you!

    -Sarah
    www.fototaledesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm....3 minutes from my house and you don't call/text/invite a BFF????

    NOT AWESOME!


    But I still love you...:)

    ReplyDelete