Wednesday, June 9, 2010

yum


Last week at the Farmer's Market I bought a mini loaf of lemon bread from this bakery and boy was it delicious!
I didn't have time to consume the whole thing before it started to become a bit stale.
This gave me the idea to put a slice on the grill last night and I'm at a loss for the appropriate word to describe how awesome it turned out.
We had some frozen berries in the freezer which I put in a saute pan with some sugar and the end result was warm berries in a perfectly sweetened sauce.
Top that all with a scoop or two of vanilla bean ice cream and you've got yourself one heck of a dessert.


I know what you're thinking, YES I've definitely gained a pound or two in the past week, but I did so with a smile on my face...now back to the gym tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't know how you do it. I ate carrot cake for breakfast (Ted's Birthday cake...NOT A USUAL HOUSEHOLD ITEM) and WATCHED myself get fluffy. You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete