Monday, October 18, 2010

Savannah. 1st Anniversary. Part 1


Our 3 night trip to Savannah, GA was one of the most memorable trips we've taken together...that's certainly saying a lot because we've taken some incredible trips in the past 9 years.

Every little detail of this trip was perfect!
From the weather, the hotel room upgrade, the location, the food, the drink, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

The first night that we arrived we checked into our hotel, oohed and aahed over our room, changed clothes and headed to Rocks on the River at the Bohemian hotel for dinner.


Despite being seated at the bar after requesting a "special table" for our Anniversary, dinner was great...calamari, mussels for my sweet and and a german dish of noodles and chicken for me.


Our server even surprised us with a delicious dessert.



Speaking of surprises...hubs gave me the daintest, sweetest ring I've ever laid eyes on.
It's the 'Forget Me Knot' ring by Kiel Mead and I absolutely adore it.


Afterwards we headed to the roof for drinks and live music overlooking the river.
It was the perfect first night in this amazing town.



Stay tuned for parts 2 and 3.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment