Monday, October 11, 2010

weekend.

Despite the 80 degree days, it certainly still feels like Fall.
This past weekend was spent the way every Fall weekend should be spent in my opinion.

We visited Scarrigan Farms, a haunted forrest, that consisted of a 3D maze, chainsaws, a slide (this bad boy ripped my favorite work out pants!), a corn maze, creepy clowns and ended with us around a bonfire enjoying a s'mores with our best buds.
It was the most fun I've had being scared EVER.
If you live in the North Carolina area I highly recommend it.

Saturday morning started off with breakfast at one of our favorite joints, The Egg.
After endulging in omelettes my June Bug and I headed to Jetton Park for a 3+ mile run.
We're training for our 2nd marathon, Thunder Road in December. :)

Then Saturday we joined some good buddies to watch football.
Really that's the only way to spend a Saturday in October, right?



*Guess what? Our 1 Year Anniversary is coming up and we're celebrating in Savannah, GA starting Thursday. I couldn't be more excited!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment