Thursday, October 7, 2010

VT vs NC STATE

Last weekend hubs and I traveled to Raleigh, NC to watch our Hokies take on the NC STATE Wolfpack.
Saturday started off with lunch at a restaurant I've seen featured on Food Network TWICE, The Pit.
Although it was quite scrumptious, it certainly wasn't the best bbq I've had.
*I took a photo of said meal, only to later realize there was no space on my camera and it didn't save. :P

Afterwards we meet up with best buddy John Fields and his father, for a tailgate literally right next to the stadium.



Can we all take a moment to admire my adorable husband? I love this shot of him talking to these Hokie boys. They loved him and it confirmed my desire to have boys.



This series of photos tickle me. We couldn't get one stinkin photo of us all actually looking at the camera.



So I'll leave you with this one of the fellas. They're cute! Especially my skinny little hubby.



Oh yeah, WE WON! We came back from the biggest deficit the Hokies ever have.
:)
Hoping for another win this weekend.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment