Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brunswick Plantation-Beach Trip





June Buggie Barzee's parents live in a beautiful development located in Calabash, NC (a town famous for their seafood).
Mr. P and I were lucky enough to join them on a 4 day, 3 night trip to this community located next to Sunset Beach.
I haven't seen the ocean in a few years and I couldn't have been more excited to have nothing to do but lay pool/ocean side for a couple of days.

We checked into our villa that would have been lovely minus the cigarette smoke, yep somehow we ended up in a smoking villa.
However this group wasn't going to let a funky smell damper our moods...
The gals headed to the pool, the boys drank beer and it was the perfect start to our vacay.


While there we spent time with Mr. and Mrs. Tucker, the sweetest, most lovely parents imaginable.
We had fresh seafood, amazing ribs and one of the best thin crust pizzas I've had to date.
We bought rafts that we love and may just be sturdy enough we can pass down to our own kids someday.
We frolicked in the ocean.
We laughed. A LOT!
We had another thin crust pizza.
We had italian ice...the mango was to die for.
We may have gained a pound or two.
We made more amazing memories with our best friends.



*I obviously devoured all said food too quickly to get a photo. sad face.


2 comments:

  1. Pictures are amazing and what perfect timing! And...you're looking pretty effin' skinny over there....EAT A CHEESEBURGER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for saying that my sweet Chel Belle, but I wasn't feeling so skinny that weekend.
    I ate wayyyy to much food. :P
    xo

    ReplyDelete