Monday, August 2, 2010

so sweet.

My DC trip was perfect! We packed both days full of fun and I'm therefore exhausted.
I don't think I can muster up the energy and I know that in the state I'm currently in I wouldn't verbally do this trip justice.

So in the meantime, enjoy this sweet jesture from my always sweet hubby.
I walked in the door last night to see that he had used two of the antique letters I purchased in Asheville, as well as some of my craft paper from back in the wedding planning days to create this...


He cut the heart out all on his own, he even ironed it. PRECIOUS.
There was also a flower he picked while out on a walk with our son.

After a 7 1/2 hour drive it was exactly what I needed.
LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, shucks, Babe... : ] I can't take all the credit, though; Tucker picked out the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is almost too precious to really believe it :) Pepe - You are a ROCK STAR of a husband and I love your inner Martha!

    ReplyDelete