Tuesday, August 31, 2010

a list.

Once upon I time I went to work. I came home. I made dinner. We watched tv and we maybe went to the gym.
Lately between work, social functions, workouts, and trips out of town I barely have time for my darling blog.
This week in particular is jam packed with obligations and I can't tell you how happy I'm going to be come Friday evening.

Here are a few things helping me get through this week:

Try these and you'll understand.
They are so good that I had to go out on my lunch break today to pick up a new pack.
I even plan to send Planter's an appreciation letter and if you think I'm kidding, let me assure you, I'm not (I mentally wrote the whole thing on the way back from the grocery store this afternoon)!



As you probably know I love music, but this morning nothing quite fit my mood.
That is until I popped in the Eat, Pray, Love soundtrack my sweet husband so kindly downloaded for me.
After seeing the movie this past weekend with my mama san I now hear the songs and imagine I'm strolling down cobblestone streets in some small Italian village with my love.



This coming weekend we leave for the first Hokie game of the season and it's a big one folks! This game is being played at FedEx field in Maryland which means we get to spend the whole weekend with some of our favorite DC area folks.



Having these fellas to come home to is always the best part of any day.



I'll be back soon my few beloved blog readers. Promise!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I am very sad I missed out on Eat Pray Love! :( How was it?! Tell me woman!

    Pooper and Tucker are precious, btw.

    ReplyDelete