Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 for 30.

This is Kendi:

I stumbled upon her blog Kendi Everyday one weekend evening when I was blog hopping. I love her style, I love her sense of humor, I may love her.

Kendi came up with an idea to take 30 pieces from her closet, shoes included but accessories are not, and she remixed them for 30 days to come up with 30 different outfits.
I love this concept despite how challenging it sounds.

She is getting ready to start the winter edition of 30 for 30 and I've decided to join in.
I currently work a job that requires I dress myself in an exciting array of khakis and polos.
However, lately I've been blessed with a busy social calendar and I will use these events as a chance to participate in this tricky undertaking.


Want to learn more about 30 for 30? Click HERE.

Want to participate? Click HERE to sign up.

Until this evening my sweets.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment