Tuesday, January 18, 2011

catch up....part I.

Last time I decided to break up a post into multiple parts I vanished on you.
Withdrawal set in and I imagine therapy sessions were sought and some of you must have abandoned the blog world completely.

This, my darlings, is a chance for me to win back your trust.
Your therapists would probably call it a breakthrough...you know, for those of you able to continue on.

Okay, I kid. You know it. Let's move on, shall we?

The last 3 months of 2010 were busy. Insanely busy, yet oh so fun.

After Mr. P and I returned from our 1 year Anniversary in Savannah, Sister and I headed home to Norton, VA to watch my brother in one of 3 football games I was able to see him play in this year.


With the end of October came my favorite holiday.
I adore Halloween...it's magic and make believe and I love everything about it.
We were invited to spend the weekend at my dear Sar Bear's cabin.


We spent 90% of the trip outside, drink in hand.
Needless to say, it was an amazing time.


Now let's back up a bit. You must be wondering who Sar Bear is.
This is Sar Bear:


She's funny, she's stylish, she's smart, she's oh so pretty and she's now one of my bestest friends.
Sar Bear is dating Johnny, a great friend we've known for a few years.
Together they equal one incredible couple.
Just when I thought life couldn't get better Sarah came along and although it's only been months since we've meet I think we all feel she's been a part of our lives for years.

Want to get to know Sarah better? Of course you do. Check her out here.

And I'll see you all back here tomorrow for a quick tour through November.


2 comments:

  1. You DID vanish but I'm thrilled to see you're BACK! Don't ever do that to us again, k? K? :)

    This was such a cute post and awesome tribute to our Sar bear! Who knew there was more awesomeness beyond our four walls (wink wink)?? We sure our blessed little gals, arent we!?

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS!!! She's back!!!! I love it!!! You're now part of my morning rituals!!! again..
    You are too sweet - love this post - I am beyond thrilled and blessed to have such wonderful ladies in my life!

    ReplyDelete