Wednesday, February 23, 2011

blahness.


Would you believe that I'm still sick?
I'm one a snotty (and not in the arrogant way), moody lady...what a combo.
I've taken a plethora of medications none of which seem to work, which means there is probably a doctor in my future.

Despite all this I'm still a pretty happy gal for many reasons:

1. Husband purchased us a new ceiling fan during his lunch break today.
This is exciting because the one we currently have has no light on it.
No longer will I be digging through camisoles and unworn lingerie to find a likeable pair of undies in the morning while hubs and my 4 legged son soundly sleep (as pictured above).

2. Last night I finally had the pleasure of meeting week old Carson Leigh Teague.
She was so adorable in the way that only newborn babies can be.
*I truly cannot wait to be a parent.

3. I have a date with sister planned for Saturday that consists of mani/pedis and a new hairdo for me.

4. Later Saturday Mr. P and I are headed back to the lake to house/dog sit for a few days and I'm looking forward to hopefully enjoying beautiful weather and a grill suited for the chef I believe myself to be.

5. The top 20 contestants are announced this week for American Idol and I have a feeling it's going to be one heck of a good season.

Now just 1 more work day to get through .
See you tomorrow my darlings.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment