Tuesday, February 15, 2011

v day sickness.

*Mr. P insisted I take this photo in the dollar aisle of Target last week. Can you tell how thrilled I was? Oh and how about those under eye circles?
But as soon as my hubs said something along the lines of 'let me take a picture of you holding my heart' I couldn't resist. He's cute and convincing like that.


I hope everyone had a happy lover's day.
Me, I'm still not feeling so wonderful.
I somehow made it through work yesterday with about 10% of my full vocal capablities.
I happily left work at 5pm, picked up some take-out, went home and took a very hot shower and waited on my sweet husband to arrive home with a half dozen cupcakes of which 5 were consumed last night.
Today I'm still not my normal happy self, in fact I almost got in a fight with a very rude patient, but I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with a belated weekend photo series.

xo

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! Did it really say Pepe's?? For some reason, a Pepe Heart in Target feels out of the ordinary, but hey, you never know! Regardless, you're ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete