Friday, February 4, 2011

lazy.

Hubs and I have been home at Casa de Diaz-Llaneza since Tuesday evening and it's been quite nice.
The rainy, dreary weather we've been having has made me oh so lazy.
I've cuddled with my 4 legged son.


Watched 6 episodes of American Idol.
2 of both Holly's World and Kim & Kourtney take New York...such garbage yet oh so addicting.

Baked a batch of brownies that claimed to be the best ever and that they certainly weren't.

So then I decided Rice Krispie treats could you be elevated to the next level by using Fruity Pebbles.


I dragged myself out of bed around 4pm this afternoon after OD'ing on Idol and the cure for my laziness came in the form of homemade pasta and a quick chicken piccata.
I've never had this dish before so I had nothing to compare it to, but Mr. P seemed to enjoy it, especially the homemade noodles.


Now with my tummy oh so full it's time to turn in for the night.
Tomorrow it's back to the lake for another full week of dog/house sitting.

Happy weekend my friends.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment