Friday, February 11, 2011

exhausted.

Here's how the last week of my life has played out...

Last Saturday I drank a plethora of cocktails and stayed up way too late.
Sunday I drank loads of water, ate half a Digiorno pizza, 97 chicken wings and 2 huge slices of Tony's pizza. Did I mention I had some pizza?
Monday I almost fell asleep in the car on my ride home from work due to the lack of sleep over the weekend.
Tuesday evening was our first Book Club meeting and although I thoroughly enjoyed myself I didn't get to bed until almost midnight yet again.
Wednesday brought dinner with my father-in-law and what I thought were signs I could be getting sick.
Thursday, I'm sick.
Luckily for me I have an incredible husband who bought me a surplus of drugs and chicken noodle soup.


I'm feeling much better today which is fortunate since I have a whole night of truffle making ahead of me.
But first Mr. P and I have a Groupon we plan to use for dinner and one for dessert.
We're living the life baby. Living.the.life!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I didn't know you've been sick pumpkin. I thought it just hit at the Baby Shower :( I hope you're feeling better.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete