Thursday, July 1, 2010

disappearance

Sorry about the long hiatus.
It's what happens when you are out of town for a week, part of it unexpected.
I have no pictures to show for the adventures either.
That's what happens when you have a wedding weekend and the clutch you carry barely fits your blackberry and another trip where cameras are banned for the good part of the trip.

So instead of procrastinating any longer allow me to sum up the past two weeks of my life in one quick post.

Charleston. Luna and Willy Jay's. William Aiken House. Dr. and Mrs. Norman. Kickin' Chicken. Yo! Burrito. LAX. Hollywood. Supporting best buds. Guy Fieri. Delta sucks! In and Out Burger. Taxi hunt for beer and the Hollywood sign. Really, Delta sucks! Phat Thursday. Pool. Cook out. Pool. Grown Ups aren't Funny. The Secret Comedy of Women. Yoga. Guacamole. 90 degree heat.

Yeah, that about sums it up.
I'll share more details in the near future (when I have photographic evidence).

I'm back and I don't plan on leaving again for quite sometime.
Are you still there? Hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment