Monday, July 12, 2010

Fitness Challenge


"Team Awesome" is the name a group of us modestly gave to ourselves a few years ago after running the Cooper Bridge Run year after year.
A few weeks ago one of our 'team members', if you will, sent out an email with a challenge and here's how it works...

Each couple will have their body fat checked using the Bod Pod on or before June 20th and again 8 weeks later.
The couple with the highest percentage of improvement wins their New Year's Eve trip to the mountains paid for.


Pretty sweet, right?

I can truthfully say that nothing motivates me more than a good ol' competition.
Anyone that knows me will tell you how sickly competitive I am.
Do I think P and I are going to win?
Heck yea' I do! ;)
And if not I'll take being in great shape as a heck of a consolation prize!

Stay tuned until September 20th when the winner will be announced.
xo


2 comments:

  1. YOURE GOING DOWN SISTER SLEDGE!!!!

    In all seriousness, I couldn't agree more how motivating and exciting this is! We are all going to feel so good :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, and I'm lovin' it. You sound so much like me. Five years ago I married my best friend of almost 7 years...now I have 2 children (girl:4, & boy:1), 1 dog & 1 cat (both black); I love to bake, cook--anything domestic, just started a little photography business, I'm 32 and am absolutely L.O.V.I.N,' my life!
    Check my blog out if you get a chance:
    http://ifb-photography.blogspot.com/
    will now be a follower of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete