Friday, September 17, 2010

9.17.2010


When I think of what I want to say in this post it literally feels like my head is spinning.
There is just so much I could say.
So many memories I could share with you.
I mean where do I even begin?

You see...today is my sister's birthday.
My sister is my very best friend. VERY best friend.

We tell each other everything. And I really mean everything...what we ate for breakfast, lunch, dinner, what we watched on tv that day, what we are going to eat tomorrow.
Which is why we talk minimum, 3 times a day.

It will ALWAYS be that way.

I have a connection with my sister that can't be explained in words.
I have an unconditional love for her that could never be broken.

It hasn't mattered what phase of our lives we are both in, we've ALWAYS been by each others side.

She's been there for me through some REALLY thick and thin times and me for her.
Through my awkward high school years, my drunken college years, followed by a move to another state, she has been there. Thank you for that sis.
What would life have been without you sister? I'm so glad I don't have to know.

*Carlton, CaCa, Sistah Sistah, Sister, Best Friend, I love you! So VERY much.
One of my biggest hopes is that you know how special and wonderful you are.
Know that you deserve all the happiness in the world.
How cool is it that we have still have 50+ years of making memories left?!
Happy Birthday!
xo

3 comments:

  1. oh so sweet.

    love you girls. I have the best memories with you both. It always makes my heart warm when I think about our days in Norton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart smile. Sisters are the best, I sure miss mine.

    ReplyDelete