Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a rainy day...

calls for a happy list!

Here's a few things that have been putting a smile on my face:

New Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


This outfit from Anthropologie!


I daydream often and this is the outfit I'll be wearing in my imagination all Fall season long.

These candles from Bath and Body Works!


A co-worker recently introduced me to these lovelies and now I have them burning at work and at home. Pumpkin Patch and Leaves are my favorite...they smell exactly as Fall should.

And no happy list of mine could be complete without this guy:


I love him!
And this week, while his car has been in the shop, I've been lucky enough to take him to and from work each morning. It's the perfect way to begin and end each work day if you ask me. This morning we even got to have breakfast at Bobby E's!
*Thanks for the coupon Barzees!

Happy hump day loves.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a second... I lose a few pounds and you're going to use a fat picture of me?? C'mon! ; )

    ReplyDelete