Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our Wedding


This coming Saturday will mark the 11th month my sweet hubby and I have been married.
We'll be in Blacksburg, VA cheering on our Hokies (hopefully to their first win of the season).
As most of you know, Mr. P and I met in Blacksburg some 9 years ago.
I first laid eyes on my hubs in Rivermill where he bartended while in college and this is where I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time come Saturday.

When we planned this trip we didn't even have this in mind, but how perfect it's turned out.

Check our wedding out in Charleston Weddings Magazine.
Barnes and Noble carries this magazine, but we've yet to find a copy.
Until we do I'll continue to visit their online site daily because it puts the biggest smile on my face.

Happy hump day loves.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! That is SO exciting! Congrats Em! and happy 11th month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE everything about this post :) Congratulations on eleven beautiful and happy months together as Husband and Wife. I can't believe it's been 9 years total! Your friends and family are certainly your biggest fans and we'll continue to cheer you love birds on.

    I love you and P dearly!

    Better run. Gotta check out Charleston Weddings!!

    ReplyDelete