Tuesday, May 11, 2010

strawberry babycakes

I experimented with Strawberry Babycakes this weekend.
I thought strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream icing would taste best but Mr. P suggested we try white cake with strawberry icing as well.
The results...we both favor his suggestion. The other is quite yummy as well, but it's pretty sweet. My hubs said it tasted like a fruit loop and I think he's right.


I'm 1/3 of the way through with this week's order of 300 and it's gone so smoothly, let's hope writing on these little guys for the first time is as easy as it is in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Contrary to popular belief, I'm an advocate of the strawberry cake :)

    Aint nothing wrong with fruit loops!

    Good luck on your order darlin'. I know they'll be yummy as always!

    ReplyDelete