Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekend in Pictures

Yesterday I received over 6 pounds of vanilla candy melts in the mail from Bakers Nook, my new favorite online baking supply store, for the almost 300 baby cakes I have to have done by next Tuesday. :)
I'll be spending a lot of my weekend working on these lil' guys.


Saturday morning Mr. P and I are planning to have breakfast with our best buds 'The Barzees' and then my June Buggie and I are going for a run around Jetton Park and I can hardly wait.



Later that afternoon my sweet, most wonderful husband, has agreed to accompany me to Carrigan Farms so I can pick fresh strawberries. They should be perfectly ripe and ready to use in one of my favorite recipes, Strawberry Bread.
Try this! and if you do add extra strawberries and you won't regret it!



Saturday evening we'll be attending an Ocho de Mayo party at the Avenue with best buds.


Great thing about this party...money for drinks and food goes to a good cause, Relay for Life benefiting the American Cancer Society.

Then Sunday I anticipate I'll spend much of my day missing my mother and wishing I could be with her on Mother's Day.
Love you Mama San, like a whole, WHOLE LOT! Mean it.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment